Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Another Bee Zee day

Well, today is such a bee zee day for me. So many things to handle. I thought by finishing up the paperwork yesterday will create a more relaxing day for me today. However, it was just opposite. More work piling up today. No choice but to work late to clear them.

I still have some month end reports yet to complete. Do not know when I will have some spare time to finish them. Really do not know what am I busy with. Big ??? buzzling around my head.

Went to Crabtree & Evelyn after having my lunch. Spent $119 to buy body lotions for myself and my mum. Wow... luckily I have some VivoCity vouchers and I just spent $19 only. Ha ha...

They have promotion for one of the new fragrance. I quite like it because the smell is rather light. Can use it as "perfume" since I usually do not put on perfume as I cannot stand the strong fragrance. This Spider Lily fragrance is not very strong so just nice...

Glad that my tooth is not so pain today. I can do without painkiller and count myself lucky that mine did not have much pain. Perhaps because mine is not molar tooth. Cross my fingers and toes that it will be ok for the next 2 weeks and I can seal it permanently.

Count down for another 2 days and its Friday again. Looking forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment