Friday, April 23, 2010

Time to rest again :)

I went to City Square mall during lunch time with my colleagues. Had lunch there and ate the rather famous 秋莲板面 at Kopitiam foodcourt. Nice soup but it made me felt so thirsty for rest of the day.

As our Taiwan colleague is leaving the company next week, we chipped in to buy a farewell gift for her. Went to Swarovski and bought a keychain + charm for her. Clover shape keychain meant for good luck. Hope she will like it.

Watched movie "The Bounty Hunter" and it was entertaining with laughter. There were times when I could heard people laughed so loudly around us. Really good to watch comedy on Friday which will make my mind relax.

Next week there will be another comedy that will screen. We saw the trailer twice and made up our mind to watch it. The movie title is "The Backup Plan". Believe it will make us laugh again on next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment