Thursday, April 15, 2010

How to make money grows???

Today, we had our team meeting. As usual, at end of the session, topic was diverted to investments. My boss talked about buying houses and kept telling us to invest on buying house instead of keeping cash in banks which will not make our money grows.

I am interested to make my money grows but need help because I know nothing on how to buy a house. My colleague said she will help me to look out if there is any suitable ones. As long as I can cover the initial deposit of 20%, it will be fine. Let's see how it goes.

Tomorrow is my favourite day. Looking forward to it. We bought movie tickets for tomorrow and will be watching "Shutter Island". This is a thriller and hope not too scary. Luckily we are watching in GV Max and will be a lot of people. Ha ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment