Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dinner at Ichiban Boshi @ Parkway Parade

My mum accompanied my younger sis to church this evening. I was tired so did not follow them (not because I am not a Christian but was real tired after a hectic week). Today's session will be in Hokkien and Cantonese so my mum could understood. She was there just to experience and will be boring to stay at home so did not mind going.

I waited for my dad to be home and we took a cab to meet the two of them at Parkway. Decided on Ichiban Boshi restaurant and my mum and sis queued first while we were on the way. Reached Parkway Parade and looked for the restaurant. I dined in this restaurant before so vaguely remembered the location at level 2. However, both of us walked round level 2 and even level 3 but still could not find it.

My sis finally called and asked why we took so long. I told her I could not find the restaurant. She directed me and finally found it. The restaurant has moved to an extension area. No wonder I could not find it.

We were very hungry and decided to order their set menu. I ordered cod fish meal. Strange? Usually I chose chicken over fish but today felt like eating fish. Sashimi was a must and we ordered pork croquettes. The food was delicious and we will dine there again.

After the meal, we did not order dessert as we were rather full. However, I could not resist and bought a cup of choco mint ice-cream at the basement. That was handmade ice-cream (they "fried" themselves). Durian flavor is most popular but too bad, I don't eat durian. Hee hee...

As it was late and most shops were closed, we headed home. Tomorrow we were going to Choa Chu Kang Columbarium hence cannot sleep late tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment