Sunday, April 11, 2010

What a hot hot day, I was like roasted!!!

This afternoon, we took our dad's lorry to Choa Chu Kang Columbarium. It is period of 清明节 and my parents had planned to go today.

My younger brother, sister and myself sat at the back and took big umbrellas to shade ourselves. It was a long journey from Pasir Ris and the sun was so "big" and "hot". It was still bearable in the beginning but was a disaster when we reached near Choa Chu Kang cemetry area. There was a long jam and we were jammed there for almost an hour. It was hot and sticky... I was feeling so uncomfortable as I was sitting against the direction of car movement. So worried that I will "merlion out". Luckily was ok. I think bad air was one of the reason that made me felt so uncomfortable.

Reached there and met our aunt family. They stayed a while and left as my aunt had something on. Helped on the praying and visited my grandparents + relative + uncle. We only be there for visiting once a year.

It was so crowded there today. Weather was hot and all the vending machines ran out of stock of drinks. Water cooler machine also out of order. We were so thirsty and hot. I was craving for Ice-Kacang uh!

Met one of my customer there. She saw me walking around and called me. So coincidence but oh dear, she saw me looking so dressed down and sweating...

On our way back, there was still jam but was shorter than earlier. My dad drove us to Jurong for dinner. We were so thirsty and quickly ordered sugarcane drinks. I ordered small glasses as I thought we could have desserts later but due to our thirst, we could not stand and order another 2 big glasses to share. In the end, no desserts as our stomach were full of water. Ha ha ha...

My face still feel a bit "burning". Hope it will be ok tomorrow. Must put on moisturizer before I sleep tonight. So tired now and guess will sleep early tonight. :P

Yawn yawn...

No comments:

Post a Comment