Thursday, April 29, 2010

Meeting and meeting

Today I was engaged in so many meetings. Had one at 11am and another at 2pm. Last minute called in for short meeting at 4.30pm. These made me not very efficient today and had to rush to clear emails in order not to miss out any important messages.

Managed to clear most of my work by 9pm. While on our way to MRT station, I told 小珠 that there isn't any suitable movie to watch tomorrow and suggest to have a good dinner. Suddenly thought of Watami and suggested to have dinner at The Central. Hopefully, it will not be crowded at that location.

Even if the restaurant is full, we still have many other choices of Japanese restaurant. Do hope we can get a table at Watami as I miss the food there.

Food food food. I always think of food. No wonder getting fatter and fatter...

No comments:

Post a Comment