Thursday, April 8, 2010

Panic

Same thing happened today. I still cannot finish what I planned to do. Morning was distracted with phone calls and afternoon was busy clearing some urgent matters. In the end, had to stay late to clear my paperwork again.

There were so much to do and I began to panic as I did not have enough time to finish all. Luckily, 小珠 offered to help me to clear some of my paperwork. Otherwise, I do not know how am I going to clear them asap. Customers will start to chase if they did not receive order confirmation on the next day.

Tomorrow, I have and definitely have to finish those tasks I need to clear by this week. One of my colleague who is on biz trip this week will be back tomorrow. It will help a bit as I need not cover part of her work. Looking forward to tomorrow as it will be last day I need to cover for my another colleague who is on leave this week. Then I will be relieved and can do my month end reporting. I cannot concentrate on those reports hence better don't do first as I know that I will definitely make mistakes. Will leave it to next week or this weekend to finish up.

Bought tickets for tomorrow's movie. We will be watching "Date Night" at 9.30pm. This is a comedy show and I hope to end this hectic week with laughter. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment