Monday, April 19, 2010

Busy Monday

Today, I thought it will be a day that I could relax. However, it turned out the opposite.

Morning was ok with most of my emails cleared. Went out for team lunch cum meeting and back in office only after 4pm. During the few hours, there were so many emails waiting for my attention.

My colleague was sick and on MC for 2 days. Oh dear... I have to cover her for these 2 days and will be very busy again. I still have a month end report to rush tomorrow. Hope I can finish it fast and accurate.

Do hope she will not be taking any more MC or leaves for next week. Many of our colleagues will be on business trip and there will be short of manpower here.

Luckily 小珠 helped me out during evening time. Otherwise, I would not be able to clear my paperwork and will be "spillover" to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment