Monday, April 5, 2010

Haruma's birthday

Happy Birthday to Haruma!! It's his 20th birthday and is a big day for him. Hope he enjoyed today.

Well, nothing much happened today except work work and work. My bosses are going for business trip from tomorrow onwards and will be away for a week. Yippy! Can enjoy days without bosses again. Ha ha ha... Sad part is we still have to work hard...

I had toothache this few days and today's is quite bad. I am still biting the gum near the part where I feel the pain now. Not sure if it is due to sensitivity which will go off after a while or is there a real problem on my tooth. Pray hard it is just sensitivity which I usually have once in a while. Shall monitor for a few days to decide if I need to see a dentist.

So bad... just got a mosquito bite. So itchy now. Where I am the only got bite??? Blood too sweet? Ha ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment