Friday, April 9, 2010

Finally It's Friday!!!

Today started badly with phone calls that made me unable to carry on with my work in the morning. Was in such a bad mood and nearly cried due to the pressure of phone ringings. These calls were from our sales associates. I do not understand why they kept calling when there was no answering. I purposely ignored the phone calls as was in mid of doing my morning reports but they kept calling and calling.... In the end, my colleague helped to answer and told them I was busy. Only to know reason of their calls could actually be put in email. Weird right?

Managed to get out of office and had lunch at KFC. My tooth was better hence I started to eat more solid food. Right after lunch, went back to work so that I could quickly continue with my work.

Watched movie "Date Night" tonight and this really made me laughed and forgot about the stress I had . This week I was so stressed up and finally can released them during the movie. The main casts were just purely would like to have a dinner and yet ended up with an adventurous night with people chasing them and they had to protect themselves. I liked the NG at the end of the show. They made us laughed and laughed. Ha ha ha...

Looking forward to a better week from next Monday onwards. :)

Today is Yamapi's birthday. Happy Birthday to him and hope he enjoys today. Just realised recently that out of my 5 idols, 3 of them have birthday falls in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment