Monday, April 12, 2010

Good Monday

Wow... It's been so long ago since I enjoyed a peaceful day in office. No phone ringing and ringing. Just one or two only.

My colleagues back to work hence I could do my own work today. As I had brought back some work to do last weekend, it made my Monday more relaxing. Hope this will continue.

Just finished watching anime "Maid Sama" episode 2. Initially, I thought the episode I watched yesterday night was episode 2 when it aired in Animax channel. Only to know that it was actually episode 1 when I watched it online today. This anime was aired just few days late compared with Japan airing time. Very cute anime and I will continue to watch it.

Started to watch anime "Yakitate Japan". Did watch few episodes few years back. 小珠 almost finished the 69 episodes. Now it's my turn to watch it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment