Sunday, April 25, 2010

Finally my niece came

It had been so long that I did not see my niece. Last time I saw her was during Chinese New Year. After that, she was busy with her swimming exam. Seems like she grows taller again.

As usual, she needs to do homework before she can start playing. She automatically took out her homework and went into my room. She said that the earlier she starts, the faster she can play later. So far she is obedient in doing homework. I asked my sister how is her studies and she said that her kid has a maximum on what she can absorb. Therefore, can only train her slowly.

We played Jenga and she always cheat. Told her no cheating or else I will stop playing. After a few rounds, we stopped and she started to build "house" using the tiles. Reason of building was to destroy them by throwing few tiles on it. After all, she is still a kid and trying to do new things in her own innovative ways.

They went home at around 9pm and our house becomes quiet again. Will see her again next week. :P

New episode of "Maid Sama" not out yet. Therefore watched Naruto. So exciting now as Konoha is under attacked. Looking forward to the next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment