Monday, April 26, 2010

Relax

This morning, I had a relaxing time in office. I could do my work peacefully without any disturbance. How I wish everyday will be like that.

As it was raining near to lunch time, the weather looked good hence we decided to have our lunch at Seah Im Food Centre. Although it was raining, but the food centre was rather humid. I ordered 卤面 with lots of chillies. In the end, could not stand the spicy and had to order sugarcane drink. The noodle was yummy.

Afternoon was rather peaceful too. Not many enquiries in the evening hence I could go home earlier. Not super early but quite early lah. We left office at around 7.30pm.

Was rather disappointed that I did not do any sales today as the enquiries were rather thin. However, to my surprised, I managed to close some deals when I was at home. Lucky lucky. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment