Friday, April 16, 2010

Good Day for me

Overall, today is a good day for me. I managed to fix a deal after much disappointment of losing few enquiries. Satisfied and hope more deals can be fixed next week.

Our movie started at 9.10pm and we left office rather early today hence there was more time for us to have our dinner. Many of the restaurants were full and we ended up trying a new small restaurant serving Japanese bento sets.

The food was not bad and we got free 5 pcs salmon as we ordered 2 bento sets. Enjoyed the food with no hurry since there was sufficient time.

The movie "Shutter Island" was in fact not on ghost story. It was a thriller. The plot was good and it kept us in suspense until ending. Perhaps we did not read the book and hence we were curious to know what will happen on next scene. I did guess correct near to the end of the movie. Hee hee...

Overall, a good Friday for me. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment