Thursday, April 1, 2010

Moody

Today is first work day of the month and I was so busy clearing emails in the morning. No time to talk to people and was feeling so frustrated as work never be able to finish. I had people chasing for the month end closing and other stuff. That caused my mood to be rather down.

Luckily I had my colleagues who lunch with me that made me felt better after chatting about non work topics. After lunch, I initially would like to eat ice-cream to make myself happier but as I was too full, did not buy in the end. Instead of ice-cream, I bought Spinelli's cookies instead after Tulip's temptation. Bought 2 pieces but just ate one as I was quite full and avoid eating so that I could have my dinner with 小珠.

Today was April Fool but no one in our office remembered that. We were too engrossed with our work. Workaholics uh... Our Hong Kong colleague flew back to Hong Kong and she will start to work on her own from next week onwards. She was here for only 2 weeks but it seems so long to me. Believe she will missed this noisy bunch of colleagues here in Singapore because once she is back in Hong Kong office, it will be like dead town as it is always very quiet.

This evening, we did not go for any movie. Initially thought of watching "Clash of the Titans" but many shows were almost full house with not so good seats left. Therefore, we decided not to watch but to go for dinner only. Left office at around 8.15pm and decided on Coffee Club. This restaurant in HarbourFront Centre usually very quiet as there are not many customers. Perhaps it is due to the location where it is not very prominent.

Ordered something different today. As we were not very hungry, we ordered snacks instead. They were good and glad that we made right choices. We proceeded to Haagen Dazs for dessert. Originally we planned to go for Ben & Jerry but due to no seats available and prices are quite ex, we decided to move over to Haagen Dazs where there were seats available and with just paid a little more, we could enjoy nicer ice-creams.

We ordered 3 scoops with topping. The flavors we, or rather me, chose are Belgium chocolate+Strawberry+Dark chocolate with Orange. Add almond flakes and it was perfect dessert for us to end the long day today. After the dessert, I felt so happy and not moody anymore. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment