Saturday, April 3, 2010

Relaxing Day

I enjoyed today as it was a rather relaxing day for me. Woke up at 10.30am, took breakfast and sat in front of TV to watch the programs. Followed by watching a few episodes of Naruto before going out for our dinner.

My dad came home rather early so we decided to go out for dinner. My sis suggested to go City Square. All of us ok with it and we took a bus to Kovan MRT station and took a train to Farrer Park MRT station. On our way there, it started to rain. Luckily we were already in the bus hence will not get drench since it will be sheltered all the way.

We were choosing between 2 restaurants and finally decided on Uncle Sam's claypots. Ate once before and felt like eating again. Ordered 1 claypot rice, 1 claypot noodle, a plate of vegetables, otah, wu xiang and tofu.

Luckily we ordered just 2 claypots. Otherwise we would not be able to finish all. With the side dishes, we were so full. Ordered dessert too and I chose chendol. Oh dear, I had this dessert 3 times within 2 weeks. Sinful uh...

After dinner, we went for a walk around the mall. No particular things to buy so just walk for digestion. I went to Comics Connection and saw Yamapi's photographs. Quite tempted to buy them but in the end dropped the idea. A bit pai sei lah. :P

Just went to facebook and got to know that my colleague's wife had delivered. Their first child is named Jerome. Congratulations to the couple!



No comments:

Post a Comment