Saturday, April 17, 2010

Photo Book #2

Today, I went for my haircut at Dhoby Ghaut. It had been almost 3 months and I could not stand my long fringe. So relieved after the cut.

Went to the shop at Dhoby Exchange to order printing for my Photo Book #2. 10% discount applicable for walk in only. Although I did bring the discount coupon, I still entitled for the discount. However, only cash payment. I saved $13 for this printing. More photos hence done a 80 pages book. Look forward to the finished book next week.

I went to VivoCity to meet my mum and sister. My sister wanted to get a iphone with new mobile line. Decided on Starhub so that she can enjoy the discount for mobile line, broadband and Cable vision.

The queue was long. The customer service staff told her that waiting time was around 1 hr 30mins to 2 hrs. Therefore, we decided to proceed for dinner at Akashi while waiting. Nowadays, they will sms you when it is going to be your turn. This will avoid overcrowding problem and also allows customers to go and do their own shopping/dining during waiting time.

In the end, the waiting time was 2 hrs 30 mins. Luckily we did a lot of things during this period. Took a cab home and was surprised that there was no queue at the taxi stand. It was 10pm and strange that the queue was empty at HarbourFront Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment