Monday, September 13, 2010

Almost cannot remember Chicken Pox

This morning, my colleague sms me that she is having 1 week MC as she is having chicken pox. Wow... for quite a long time, never heard of this chicken pox thing.

She was feeling unwell last Thursday night and thought that it was just that she had too much intake of second hand smoking in customer offices. Her fever developed in the night time and after 2 days, the pox pox thing appeared.

Still having fever and is painful that makes her sound so sick when I talked to her over the phone. Believe she will need to take at least 2 weeks MC so as to prevent spreading the virus in the office. I yet to have chicken pox but should be alright since I already taken vaccine.

Left office real late tonight at 9.45pm. So tired now and my whole head is full of work stuff. Why like dat lei???

No comments:

Post a Comment