Sunday, September 5, 2010

Puzzle

My niece came and she was so glad that she was given a day off (need not do homework). One week school holiday starts tomorrow and she can do it tomorrow. Therefore, she was playing with her NDS and kept asking her father and me to play Mario kart with her. Again... I kept losing to her and asked if she had on the cheat mode. She kept saying no and to prove it, agreed to change her NDS with me.

In the evening, my sister took out a box of puzzle like game set. It was for 6 year old and above. Initially, I laughed at her for playing such "childish" game but in the end, we were all stuck in one of the puzzle. It looks simple but need patient to complete it. There are 3 levels with more than 20 games. Shall play with my niece again next week. This made me recalled that I have a set of wooden block puzzle bought from Japan. That is to use just 7 blocks to make different patterns. Quite challenging.

Started to watch J drama "Hammer Session". Watched the first 2 episodes and find the story quite good. I like school stories and this suit me. 小珠 recommended this drama and due to I have other dramas/animes to watch, did not watch until today.

Hammer Session! official website

Weekend always ends so fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment