Saturday, September 25, 2010

Crab Crab Yummy

I stayed at home watching animes and j dramas today. Went out for dinner at nearby foodcourt with my parents and sis. Had a very good and worth for money dinner. We even bought crabs home to eat. It had been a long time that I did not eat crabs. :)

After dinner, I went to Tampinese Ikea with my sis. She said she needs to spend another $60 in order to renew her membership. I thought of buying a mini box drawer for office use and she thought of buying a box to place in her cupboard to store things.

However, after walking the whole Ikea, we ended up buying a pack of pegs to seal plastic bags and a piece of metal mini shelf which I think I can use in office. It costs just $10!!! She could not renew her card yet. Must think of buying other things else will not be able to renew the membership card.

We found that Ikea now do not sell a lot of stationery.

No comments:

Post a Comment