Friday, September 24, 2010

Movie time

This morning when I reached office, I was feeling wondering why it was so warm. Although I did had a long walk from bus stop to office building, it should not be that warm. Finally, I realised that out of the 6 aircon units, only 1 was switched on. I figured out how to on the rest and glad that the air was cooler after the balance 5 were switched on.

My colleagues then started to say no wonder they felt so hot! Ha ha... another few sotongs in the office. They could withstand the warmness for so long and no one complain... I think we can start a tacoball stall. So many sotongs... Hee hee hee.

I had mixed vegetarian rice for lunch today. This was the healthiest food I ate for this few weeks. The brown rice was a bit tough but it was nice when mixed with the rest of the dishes and it costs only $3. We realised that the food at the foodcourt are not bad. Will try the other stalls next week onwards.

Just watched movie "Wall Street : Money never sleeps". This was a long movie that last for 133 mins. My buttock was so painful during the movie. I had to keep changing my posture...

The story was reflecting what was really in the real world and although it was a bit slow and lots of dialogues, the plot was not bad. Real sad to see people really commit suicide due to money matter. Hope people will not make such move. If cannot take losses, do not start it.

No comments:

Post a Comment