Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Monday Monday

Super fast that weekend passed. Monday again and the start of a new week.

Reached office rather early today and hence felt a bit more relax that I could do my things slowly. Glad that there were not much sudden things to do today hence I could really take my own time to clear my work.

I was put on aeroplane this afternoon. Ah Ching went to see customer in the morning and said will join me for lunch. Everyone went out for lunch at 12.15pm and I even told one of my colleague that I was waiting for Ah Ching and will not join them for lunch. Right after they left, Ah Ching told me she was meeting her husband at last minute. Hence no choice but to go and ta bao food back to office. Quite difficult to find seat hence decided to enjoy my lunch in office. Not bad lah, The food I bought today tasted good. Mixed vegetables rice but cost a little bit expensive. 1 meat, 1 veg and 1 egg dishes cost $4.

Was rather thirsty today and kept taking water from the dispenser. When going for the 3 bottles, I realised we run out of water. No choice but to bear with it. My colleague went for tea break and asked him to buy Ribena for me. So nice... Cooling...

No comments:

Post a Comment