Sunday, September 19, 2010

K is back!

After so many days of trying, my "K" is back finally. I had been trying for so long and with no other way, I tried to search the web to find a solution. I could not let my "K" with no home.

Luckily, one of the posted You tube showed a similar type of key being taught how to fix back in laptop. After some trying, I managed to bring my "K" back home. So happy...

Today we went out for dinner and to our same old favorite place ~ Sushi Tei. All of us still like the food there and will not get sick of them. After dinner, I went to Popular Bookstore to buy some stationery so that I can use them tomorrow in our new office. The office will be very bare and we have to prepare our own stationery.

Look forward to tomorrow and I have to take a longer route to office now. From ex-company 1 hr 15mins to 1 hr in temp office and now 1 hr 30mins... Sad lei... When will 2nd phase Circle line be ready???

I had finished watching J drama "Gold" and was so happy of the ending. So heart warming that made me cried in the last episode. Managed to finish watching anime "Shugo Chara" too. Skipped some of those not so nice parts and just concentrated on the anime portion which was about 10mins per episode from 100 plus onwards. Finally cleared all the 127 episodes. Seems to have an open ending and may continue again.

No comments:

Post a Comment