Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Another sotong today

Today is mid autumn festival. I did not really celebrate it because I was busy with work and left office at around 9.45pm. Luckily I managed to flag a cab. The new office area is so new and cab drivers will tend to get lost on where to wait for passengers. So I decided not to call for cab. May take longer time to wait for cab driver to look for me.

This morning went to Raffles Place for a meeting with system vendor. Just sat in to know about how the system works but believed my section will not be using this system unless in the future. Made a terrible mistake that wasted my time in getting back to office.

I was in Raffles Place and in order to get back to office, the fastest way was to take a train to Outram station and change to NEL line to HarbourFront. To take bus to final destination. In total, it should take less than 30min to reach office. The terrible decision I made to get back was : took a train from Raffles Place to City Hall. Took a bus to my office. Simple and nice connection right? But... It took almost 45mins for me to get back to office. Bus journey was long and slow!!! Almost fainted uh... Very hungry at that time!!!

Next time, must remember to plan properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment