Thursday, September 16, 2010

Where is K???

Super fast!!! Today is already Thursday! Time really flies...

This morning, I had a shock to see my "K" has dropped out from my laptop keyboard when I flipped open. Did not know how it happened but I had a hard time trying to figure out how to put it back. In the end, I left the "K" aside and just continue to do my work. A bit difficult to type without "K" key. Luckily not "J" missing (J is just beside of K). Ha ha ha... 小珠 will know what I meant.

Up till now, my "K" still cannot be fixed. Tried for 30mins at home but failed. Shall leave it first and wait for our IT guy to help.

Now looking forward to move to new office. Cannot stand the internet connection in current temp office. It always not working during crucial time and ended me having back logs and need to bring them back home to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment