Friday, September 10, 2010

Danger

This afternoon, I was in my brother's bedroom study desk surfing net when suddenly I heard a loud glass breaking sound. Initially, I thought my sister broke glass bottle in our bedroom but it was not the case. One of the light bulb in our living room ceiling lamp broke.

My father was sitting very near to the area and was so lucky that it did not hit him. Due to the fall, the glass spilled all over the floor and we had to carefully clean them to avoid the small pieces of broken glass. We decided to change all the light bulbs to prevent same thing happening again.

Luckily all of us were at home when this happened. If it is usually weekday and not a holiday today, my mum will be scared by this sudden event. We are wondering why the glass wrapping the bulb can give way and dropped on the floor. Strange... or could it be due to our neighbour upstairs who always dragged their chair???

We went to Changi airport T1 for dinner tonight. I had not tried Astons before hence we decided to dine there. Wow... the portion was real big and we were so full after the dinner. Although we were very full, we still went over to T3 to have desserts/drinks at Coffee Club. I ordered the same dessert I had with 小珠 previously but a bit disappointed that the waiter who poured the chocolate sauce onto the chocolate ball was not too skillful. My chocolate ball melted and the icy raspberry sauce melted together with the hot chocolate sauce. I could not mix the vanilla ice-cream with the raspberry sauce...

Dinner at Astons






Desserts at Coffee Club


No comments:

Post a Comment