Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Big sotong

Yesterday, I had been trying to log on to one of the web based program in office. However, after various tries, it still did not work. Initially, I thought it was because of the new desktop that caused the problem. But my other colleagues said they had no problem. I decided to try again on the next day and hopefully the program clears.

Today, tried again in office and same thing happened. One of my colleague said that it was strange as it prompted that I should have logged in as it showed as program was running. After a few checks, we finally realised the problem.

Remember I mentioned we had 4 monitors each??? I switched off 2 of the monitors when they were not in use so as to cut down radiation. My this program was actually reflected on one of the monitors that I swithced off. Ha ha ha.... That was why I could not find the screen popping out!!! Sotong uh!!!

There was another big sotong in my office. That was my boss. He asked me over to his desk this morning and said that his desktop did not work after waiting for so long to boot up. I managed to point out that it was because his main screen's monitor was off and that was why he could not see that in fact his desktop had already boot up and running well.

To think that I could point out to my boss but I ended up did not realise for my same problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment