Saturday, September 18, 2010

Long chats

Met up with my ex-colleagues for dinner at T2. Meeting place was at near Burgar King but I went to the wrong direction and had a long walk back. Luckily I was just in time...

Decided to dine at Fish & Co and the 3 of us had big appetite to order so much food that we had to finish them slowly. Good that we had so much food... We ate while chatting and I think I had too little talk ing during weekdays at work that made me talk and talk non stop this evening. I miss those days while in ex company that I could talk and talk during lunch time.

After dinner, we went to Starbucks to have drinks. All of us were not in rush of time to go home hence we continue our chit chat from 7.30 to almost 11pm. Getting late and we really had to go home liao. Shall plan another day to continue... Hee hee...

Tomorrow, I will try to complete my photo sorting for my Aug trip to Tokyo with my sister. Better do so soon else she will grumble again. :P

Dinner at Fish & Co







No comments:

Post a Comment