Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dark Rings

Ai yoh... my dark rings are forming thicker and thicker. This week I kept having dreams during my sleep.

Previously, I seldom dreamed and always can have a good sleep through to morning. However, I found that I tend to have more dreams now. Scary part is that I could not remember any of the dreams and the chances of them becoming real are very high.

2 days ago, I just told my colleagues that I dreamed of the same scene when we were in the office. I knew the next action of my colleague after she talked. DEJAVU!!! Scary uh!!!

Just hope that these dreams are good ones. :)

Tomorrow we are going for movie again. Have to buy late show as I do not have confident to leave office early. Will try to leave early to meet 小珠 as she can leave office early. She had just resigned from the company and for some really bad action by the company, made her decides not to work late from now till she completes serving notice to the company. I was in same situation about 2 months ago. Why like this???

No comments:

Post a Comment