Saturday, September 18, 2010

Goodbye. Miss U.

Today marked the last day for us to work in our temp office. Felt a bit sad to leave this small little place where we spent 1 1/2 months there.

It was a tiny workplace for about 22 of us but it created a cosy area where everyone was so near to each other and brought us to know each other better. Few of my colleagues said they will miss this place. Same for me. I missed this place and the food around this office building. This location is real good that it is within walking distance to Chinatown, Raffles Place, Clarke Quay, Raffles City and Suntec etc.

In the evening, we started to clear our desks and kept all our stuffs in plastic bags so as to carry over to the new office next week. I kept mine in my colleague's car. Luckily she did not charge me storage fee. Hee Hee...

For remembrance, took a few photos of the little area I stayed for past 1 1/2 months.

Outside our office


Open area with koi fishes


Our classroom type office


Guess which is my seat???


This is the one!!! Note book as mouse pad...

No comments:

Post a Comment