Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rain! Finally you are here!

This morning, I was telling my mum that the weather was so hot and by right it should turn cooler at this period.

So surprised to see darker sky when I took the MRT train from Pasir Ris towards Tampinese. True enough, it poured so heavily that the train which I took overshot its "parking" and had to reverse back in order to get align with the platform track. After a while, I heard some noise while the train moved and so afraid that it will break down. Luckily, nothing happened.

Reached City Hall MRT station and it was still raining. I brought umbrella hence could make my way to office. However, my shoes were soaked and I had difficulty walking. Walked so slow that motorists may wonder what happened to this person walking like an old woman. I had to be very careful while crossing the road. Had to ensure my shoe won't dropped while walking. So awkward.

Glad that it rained and did bring down the temperature. Felt so great without perspiring while I was on my way out for lunch. :)

Heard updates that we can move to our new office on next Monday. There is plan to move by this Friday afternoon to ensure all phone lines and computers are working well. Otherwise, we can move back to the temporary office on Monday until problems are fixed. Cross my fingers that we do not need to move back.

The new office location is further now and I will need at least 1 1/2 hrs to travel there. Waiting for 2nd phase circle line to complete by next year. That will cut down time waiting for bus from HarbourFront to Pasir Panjang (Labrador station).

No comments:

Post a Comment