Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Free rides

Finally my colleague who had chicken pox came back to work today. As she stayed near my house and whenever she drives to office, she will give me a lift. So... today I took free ride to office this morning. It really made a difference as I could wake up 30mins later and had more time to prepare for work.

She was supposed to be back in office on Monday but doctor advised her to take another 2 days rest to ensure all the "poxes" were dried and peeled off. This would be safer for the rest in the office as quite a number of us did not get chicken pox before and are in high risk category.

For me, I had jabs to prevent chicken pox and should be safe. Unless.... oh oh hope not...

As usual, worked late and we managed to leave office at 9.10pm. The only difference today was I was given a lift and it shortened my transportation time by 2/3. Usually takes about 1hr20mins and today took just 20mins to reach home.

When I reached home, I was so tired but I am still going to continue my last episodes of the J drama I am watching. Guess I can only finish them by 1.15am. I cannot keep the last episode for tomorrow hence definitely will finish watching it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment