Saturday, September 11, 2010

Haircut finally

Wow, felt so "light" now. Had my haircut this afternoon after many days of uncomfortable fringe. Too long liao...

After it was done, I met up with my parents and sister at Ngee Ann City to have dinner at Coca restaurant. It had been a very long time since I went to this restaurant. Perhaps I was very hungry plus too long never been there, I found the food was super. Just that we could not eat much as we started to become so full after the 2nd round of ordering.

We bought some mooncakes from the booths at the open area at B2. My sister bought from Garden Pastry and I bought the famous mini snow skin champagne white chocolate mooncakes from Fairmont hotel. Can enjoy them tomorrow. :)

The final round of 16th Ngee Ann City Lion dance competition was held today and we managed to watch the final group to perform before we took a cab home. Wow, they were super good. I did not watch lion dance for many years and this really impressed me. They were so swift and their moves were so good. Many people cheers for them. I only watched one group but I believed the rest were good too.

Our dinner:

Appetizer - mango salad


Chilli sauce








No comments:

Post a Comment