Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pan



Just discover a nice bakery shop at The Central. My colleague bought a loaf of bread and offered to us yesterday evening. It was so soft and nice that we finished almost whole loaf and left just one slice for her.

Today, after making a few visits to our customer offices (distributing mooncakes), 2 of my colleagues and I were so hungry during evening time. My colleague could not bear the hunger as she could not concentrate on her work and went to The Central to buy some bread.

She bought one for me and it was piping hot when I ate it. The filling was chocolate banana and the outer layer had some crunchy bits that made the bread so unforgettable. The chocolate was so rich and smooth. Wow.... super the nice uh. It does taste like Japanese bread that I ate in Japan.

This will be one of my favorite bakery shop that I will visit again. Too bad that we are going to move to our new office and will not be so accessible from next month onwards. Therefore, must go and buy as frequent as possible now. Best is to make me sick of it and I will not crave for it. Ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment