Thursday, September 30, 2010

So fedup

Went to work as usual and expecting myself to continue another hectic day, full of paperwork etc... The new company I am in now likes "approval forms". Everything we do must have "approval forms". No "approval form", no talk!

For past 2 weeks, I was trying to compile data and was glad that I managed to get quite up to date info. However, I only found out that it was not the case. The info I gathered was lacked of a lot of parts without my knowledge. Imagine...I was doing things that was not right from the beginning!

I was so fedup and angry for doing things in vain. Spent so much time and yet it was still wrong. All my efforts just washed down the drain.

No choice but need to find out where are the missing parts. People I emailed did not respond to me. Called and only realised he/she were not the one handling. Now, I have to continue to sea bed fish for needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment