Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Quiet lunch

A day passed so fast without a time for me to recap what did I do today.

Had a quiet lunch today. Reason being : ate alone lah... Of course quiet as no one to talk to. Ha ha ha... My colleagues were either out for appointment, travel or on MC... Although I could join some other colleagues but I chose to lunch alone. No problem now for me to eat alone. Becoming more independent now. Good sign. :)

Quite a lot of paperwork to clear today but I decided to leave office at 8pm with my colleague who offered to send me to HarbourFront Mrt station. She was on her way to RWS to pick up her husband. It did cut down some travelling time for me. Shall continue my work tomorrow.

Shall continue watching J drama "Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge". Not a bad drama and I like the song. Kamenashi Kazuya quite cute in this drama and his short hair after epi 6 suits him.



Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge official website

No comments:

Post a Comment