Sunday, September 26, 2010

So guilty

Finally I saw my niece today. She did not come to our house for 3 weeks and did miss her. However, when she was here, I regretted. She was so playful that made me could no tahan her.

Supposed to go to our big boss's apartment at Highstreet to watch F1 race tonight. However, when I was about to change my clothing, received sms from my boss that the session was cancelled. Oh my god! I had to inform 小珠 before she left her house.

However, I could not reach her and was so panick that she was on her way there. I sms her and although had thoughts of just proceed to meet her for dinner, I was worried that she turned back home after seeing my sms and we will miss our meeting again.

No choice but to be hopeful that she would see and not be on the way to our meeting point. However, by the time she saw the sms and called me, she was already at our meeting point in City Hall.

I was so guilty because she actually did not want to go but I asked her to accompany me. Now ended up going our of her house in vain. So sorry and will make up to her by treating her dinner one of these days. But... still so pai sei that this happened.

Sorry uh... 小珠...

No comments:

Post a Comment