Saturday, April 28, 2012

Back to Pasir Ris

This morning, I woke up rather early at 8.30am.  Completed my clothes washing and tried to cook a bowl of instant noodle for breakfast before leaving house for my haircut appointment at 11.30am.

I took almost 30mins to cook the noodles as I was figuring out how to use the cooker.  That made me very late and I quickly settled the hanging of clothes, packing of my stuff, washing and left house.  I was worried that I will be late.  Luckily, I managed to get there just in time.

After the haircut, I went to Chinatown to meet up with my sis and mum.  We went for the tour briefing at 2pm.  The briefing did not take too long and we head to Far East plaza as my sister found a good deal for samsung tab.  However, did not manage to get it as the last piece was sold out.  Need to reserve lah.

I tried to find the hard case cover for my ipad but the prices were too steep so I decided to find it in GMarket first.  Went to Takashimaya.  Just had a quick shopping and had our dinner.  After the dinner, went to Plaza Singapura as we need to buy mattress from Seahorse.  Otherwise, I had to sleep on the floor tonight.  This time round, we bought the cheaper one which is not too hard.  The piece I bought for my sister at my house is too hard.  Its like sleeping on cement floor....

Finally reached Pasir Ris home and is so good to be back.  With my parents there and I can talk to them.  Not like at my house, I am alone facing the laptop every night.  Home Sweet Home :)

Our dinner :

No comments:

Post a Comment