Saturday, April 7, 2012

Raining day

Woke up quite late this morning and got another scolding from my sister. She said I was so lazy. Wanted to go out yet still woke up so late. I was so tired mah....

We went to NEX for lunch and reached my house at around 2.30pm. I need to reach before 3pm to wait for my study chair. Unpacked my stuffs brought over yesterday and my sister helped me. My mum watched TV program.

The delivery man came at around 4pm and my aunt & uncle came to visit my new house. We stayed until 6.15pm and went for dinner at nearby coffee shop. My sister had to reach her church by 7.30pm.

Back home rather early tonight and I just did some filing of my documents. The day passed so fast.... Is it really better for me to wake up earlier so that the day will be longer??? I will try to do so.... one day. Hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.
    2003 Subaru Baja AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete