Friday, April 20, 2012

Very the busy


This morning, went to office earlier as my boss needed us to extract past documents for audit purpose. By right, we need not do until this extend but due to "some people" whom doesn't know the business model and anyhow explained to auditor. Auditor then wanted to question us as they believed that there was something wrong to the process. .

Did not go out for lunch and my colleague tabao for us. Due to this last minute task, my daily work are all having backlogs. Cannot finish and has to continue on Monday. Worst still is that one of my colleague is on leave last minute and I have to cover her. Hope next week will not be a too messy week for me.

Watched movie "Lockout" at 9.20pm. We bought a burger and had it before we entered the theater as there was still some time. The movie was very fast pace and although the beginning was very animated, overall it was still good. Glad to have this movie to forget the tiredness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment