Monday, April 9, 2012

MRT wrong

Look at this photo. So cute nail works. It's my colleague's.



Today left office earlier and my colleague sent us to the nearest MRT station. I took the train that was not so crowed. However, I realised that the announcement was 4 stations lagged. I think the driver realised it and amended the announcement when train reached Bedok station. No wonder I was wondering why I could see the houses etc when it announced station was at Tanjong Pagar.

Although it changed, it was still wrong. When I reached Pasir Ris station, it announced as Tampines. There were quite a few passengers still in the train and I think they thought they just reached Tampines and must heading for Pasir Ris station. This was the 2nd time I experienced it.

Today is Yamapi's birthday. Happy Birthday to my fifth idol!

No comments:

Post a Comment