Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Poor planning

This afternoon, my colleagues went to see my new house. It was a last minute decision when one of them asked if could go to see my house. I brought my keys so no problem. In the end, total of 9 of us went there.

My colleague recommended one lor me stall at Serangoon Ave 3 but it was closed when we reached there. Business must be very good. Next time I can bring my mum there to try.

Left office at about 9pm and my colleague drove us to Queenstown station. I waited for more than 10mins for the train. After 小珠 board train towards Joo Koon, I waited so long and her direction trains kept coming every 2 min. By the time I board my train, 6th train came for Joo Koon direction. 小珠 saw many trains on my direction and it looks like very poor planning on the trains schedule.

Another scene at Pasir Ris station : The board reflected train not for boarding after we alighted. A bit of confusion there as many passengers still get in. No staff chased them out. Next... announcement came to ask passengers to board the train as it was a service train. ??? MRT getting worst?

No comments:

Post a Comment