Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sleepy

I am feeling so sleepy since morning. Did not want to wake up. Initially, I still wondered if today is Saturday when my alarm clock rang. I really thought today is Saturday and no work. Too bad... it's just a dream.

Met one of my ex-colleague for lunch and we talked about Japan trip. 3 of us planning for one in 2nd half of the year. Targeting 3rd week of October.

Made a mistake when I took train home from Queenstown station. I thought I did see it was bound for Pasir Ris and the next one was to Tanah Merah only. However, when I got in, I realised the train will terminate at Tanah Merah. Too late to alight and wait for next next train. In the end, took a cab home from Tanah Merah as the station was so crowded while waiting for the next train to Pasir Ris.

Home now, still feeling sleepy... zzzzzzzz

Lunch at Akashi



No comments:

Post a Comment