Friday, April 13, 2012

Exciting movie

This evening, we watched "Battleship". I was unaware of the storyline for this movie. Initially I thought it related to war kind but when one of my colleague told me a bit of the story, I realised it was not those "battling" in a war etc movie. It was more to it.

Managed to be on time today as we bought sushi again. It really saved us a lot of time. After movie started for about 20mins then knew that it was about fighting against aliens story.

Quite exciting and although the story was very unreal, it did make us nervous and scared. A good movie and most important was one of the actor was Liam Neeson. I like this actor. He has that charisma that makes me like him. Same type of feeling as I like Richard Gere.

Today is Hiro Mizushima's birthday. Happy birthday to my idol no 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment