Tuesday, April 24, 2012

No time to eat ice-cream!!!

Yesterday, I managed to get to sleep after about 1 hr on the bed. Finally I could have sufficient sleep. :)

Today we were busy with the same stupid task and we wasted so much time for such thing that in the first place should not exist. Had lunch at Great World City as my colleague and I gave a treat to my another colleague whose birthday fell on last Sunday. Initially we queued at Ichiban Boshi restaurant but was told that the waiting will be at least 25mins. In the end, we decided to change to another restaurant. Walked passed a Thai restaurant and decided to try the food. It was very nice. No regrets. Next time can go there again. 

Still worked late tonight and managed to leave office a little bit later than yesterday. Reached home at 11.10pm and I am so tired now. Have no chance to go home earlier and I don't even have time to eat my ice-cream. Just ate an apple as I was too hungry just now. Hope I have another good sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment