Thursday, April 19, 2012

No mood

This morning, it was so warm and I already started to sweat before I left house. The temperature was so high and I hate this type of weather. Made me so tired after perspiring.

Meeting cancelled in the morning hence I had more time to clear my emails in the morning. I was still very tired and did not feel like working.

Went to VivoCity for lunch and after that, went to visit a new customer at Raffles Place. It was raining and I could not get a taxi. Finally called for one. Luckily I was not too late for the meeting.

Had to leave office earlier today as I need to help out in the clearing of one of our cupboard and to shift our study table and the cupboard out of my room. Tomorrow, the contractor will be installing the made to measure wardrobe.

I had to pack my clothing and move them to my new house by Saturday. So sad... I have to start doing my own ironing and cleaning of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment