Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

Holiday today. I set up alarm clock for 9.30am but was scolded by my sister when my alarm rang at 7.15am. I forgot to de-activate my daily alarm set up. Oh dear!!!

I was initially blurred that thought it was already 9.30am hence intended to wake up but when I saw it was just 8.30am, I went back to sleep until 10.30am.

Went out for lunch at nearby hawker centre with my parents and sister. After lunch, went to the shop that sells pails/kitchenware/accessories to buy some items for my house. It was so hot until I my sweat was dripping.... It was going to rain hence the weather was so so so hot....

My sister needs to go for church event and my mum needed to cook dinner hence I went to new house with my dad. He helped to ferry some of my stuffs over. I packed them in 2 luggage so that it would be easier. Left the items there and did not unpack since I will be going over tomorrow.

Reached home and my dad suddenly asked me if he did switch off the ceiling fan. I could not remember and in the end, we went back to Serangoon for the sake of re-assured that we did not leave the fan on for the whole night. Had our dinner and drove there.

Found that it was not switched on so we went home lor. After parking the car and on our way back to our block, my father asked me if he did off the headlights of his van. OMG!!! I could not remember. So... he had to walk back and check. Ai yoh... so scary that he tends to forget so often. My sister actually said that she wanted to remind me to check his car headlights as he has this habit to forget. He goes home rather early daily hence usually no need to on the headlights lor....

No comments:

Post a Comment