Wednesday, April 18, 2012

MRT down again

This morning, received sms from my sister that Circle Line down between Bishan and Caldecott station. Since it did not affect the stations I usual board and alight, I proceeded to take train at Kovan station to HarbourFront station and transfer to Circle Line to Labrador Park station. At the same time, I sms 小株.

The train a bit slow at HarbourFront station and I got to know that there were no train service between Bishan and Buona Vista for Circle Line. 小株 was affected as she had to take free shuttle bus to One North station and transferred to Circle Line to Labrador Park. Luckily we were not very late for work.

We bought a slice of cake from The Patisserie at Ann Siang Road. This was their Signature cake and it really tasted different. I like its texture although it was a bit sweet. But... all cakes are sweets mah.



I got a surprise from my colleagues today. They bought ipad3 as gift for my house warming. I thought I never will own an ipad and now I am. I can carry it around when I go back to Pasir Ris home from own house in the near future. It is an useful gift but pai sei to let them waste money. I will make it useful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment