Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sleep

Stayed at new house last night. My sister slept in separate room and both of us decided not to turn on aircon to try if we could have better sleep. True enough, it was better this time round.

I slept at around 1.30pm and managed to sleep through the night but woke up a bit earlier before alarm rang. My sister though could sleep better but the sleep was affected by the hardness of the mattress. We bought the hard Seahorse brand foldable mattress and it supposed to be of better quality than the compressed foam one. However, it was too hard.... I better buy the compressed foam one for my Pasir Ris house after throwing the current bed.

Went to Chinatown to have our lunch with my mum. We met her at Serangoon Mrt station and took train together to Chinatown. After that, we went to OG to shop.

My sister finally bought the Corelle plates for me. I finally can cook at Serangoon house. Hahaha... But the plates are now still in Pasir Ris house.

Bought some items we need for our trip next month. I spent money again. Bought one windbreaker. Red red one. I can wear the National Geographic pullover together with this windbreaker and believe it will be enough for my May's trip.

We were rather tired hence went home earlier at 6pm. My dad went to buy crabs for us (I am craving) from nearby coffeeshop. Yummy dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment