Sunday, April 22, 2012

So so tired

This morning, had a rest first before the big event. Painting!!!

Started at 12noon and we had to dismantle our old wardrobe first. It took some time to do so and I carried the heavy wood planks down to the rubbish chute with my brother. It was so hot and heavy. I was sweating like waterfall.

Next was to stick newspaper on the window grilles to prevent paint dropping on it. Then my father started to paint. I was helping the trimming of those corners with a small brush. Passed to my younger sister when she came home.

The painting was completed at 6pm and I accidentally broke one piece of mirror. Out of 3 now left 2. The broken glass spilled all over. Ai yoh... Made us more busy uh.

Tonight, my sister accompanied me home. I will start to stay on myself from today onwards. Now my only concern is to find a way to prevent 小强 in my house. Saw a few small died ones (really mini ones) yesterday when I came to the house after 1 week.

Saw another bigger than the mini size one just now in the toilet. Siao liao lah. Hope that will be the last one...

All the best to me in my new house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment